Sunday, October 26, 2014

Today I start

I have been working on setting up my blog and wanted to get some things done before I start.  I am an avid doll lover who collected baby sized dolls and Barbies until now.  I have always wanted a hobby and thought I could repaint dolls, reroot and make clothes for them.  That didn't pan out.

Then I tried reborning, which also seemed hard for me as well.  Recently I started creating dioramas for my fashion dolls and buying articulated Barbies and Fashion Royalty dolls.  I am loving it!  I am also sticking with this hobby because I enjoy it so much.  The only thing I need to get under control is how all over the place I am.  One day I'm working on items for the next diorama, the next, I'm worried about clothes for the dolls to wear. 

It doesn't matter, as long as it all comes together.  It is coming together!  So on this site I will be posting my progress, trial and error and definitely my successes.  I invite you to join me on my journey as I try to go from novice to a little more experienced.

Thank you and happy reading.

Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!