Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Some Holiday Photos

Hi!  I feel like it's been too long since I last posted.  I had big ideas about the Christmas photos I would get to take, but a week of vacation just decreased my time to get things done.  But, I did manage to take some photos of the girls dressed for Christmas. 

 




I should get more shots in over the next couple of days and then it's time to get some New Year's Eve and Day photos up.  I also need to get back to decorating the living space.  So some time in January, you'll get to see the completed new room.

I hope you enjoy your time with family and friends during this holiday season.  Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! I look forward to your new posts! Big Christmas hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Night Owl. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!