Monday, March 23, 2015

Leera and Quinn - Two new repainted dolls

I have been on a repaint kick.  I have two artists I have used so far and their work has been lovely.  I sent two SIS dolls to Donna at Fantasy Dolls by D, along with two pictures of repainted dolls I found on the internet to show her what I like and she did even better.  I love the way the repainting turned out.

So, without further ado, I introduce you to Leera and Quinn.

 This is Leera.
 
 
 

 This is Quinn.
 
 It was too cold for us outside yesterday, so we had to bring the photo shoot indoors.
 
 
 
I have been waiting to take some shots with these jackets and the bike - which I borrowed from my Harley Davidson Barbie who is always sitting posed on it.  She's probably a little upset with me right now since I never photograph my display dolls and it is, after all, her bike.  So maybe I should have taken some pictures of her on her own bike.  But, hey, I gave it back to her. 
 
Thank you for stopping by. ~ Jaye
 
 


2 comments:

  1. She did a great job. I really love Quinn's new look. If I were Harley Davidson Barbie, I would be upset, too. She deserves a photoshoot, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanessa. Poor Harley Davidson girl. She's a display doll, not a play doll, but I love her just the same. Maybe one day I'll snap a shot.

      Delete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!