Friday, June 19, 2015

I Got Tagged - World Doll Day

I got tagged by Vanessa at Van's Doll Treasures, to participate in posting for World Doll Day. 

So I thought, "Why not?  It looks like fun."  So I'm in.  Of course, I just had to look up World Doll Day first because I wanted to know what it's about.  So it was on June 13 this year, although it apparently originated on June 14, 1986 and was invented to celebrate dolls and caring nurturing love and the people who give it.  You are supposed to give a doll to someone, adult or child.  Fortunately, I had recently given myself a doll, so I was celebrating and didn't even know it.  YAY!

Anyway, in honor of the day and based on the tag, participants are supposed to:
  1. List 3 favorite dolls from the ones you got last year.
  2. List 3 dolls currently on your wishlist.
  3. Tag 5 people to do the same thing.
Favorite dolls?  I have several favorites, it was hard to choose.  But I picked three, in no particular order, but definitely favorites.


Seiko - Known in the IT world as Kyori


 
Logan - Known in the IT world as Janay



Jadyn - Known in the Mattel world as Grace
 
 
 
Three on my wishlist:
  1. Rare Appeal Dominique Makeda - gor, gor, gorgeous doll
  2. Back to Black Natalia - I just love her hair
  3. Any handsome male doll repainted by Doll Anatomy (they are hot!!!)
Tag, You're It (I picked people who I haven't seen tagged already):
  1. The Grandmommy
  2. Phyllis
  3. Ms. Leo
  4. Georgia Girl
  5. Limbe Dolls
  6. Ladonna Russell
 Thank you for the tag, Vanessa!  This was actually a cool thing to do. ~ Jaye




8 comments:

  1. OH... MY!!! I'M NOT HOME. I'M WITH MY DAUGHTER WHO IS EXPECTING HER FIRST CHILD, BUT I'M GOING TO ASK HER HOW TO MAYBE PUT PICTURES ON A BLOG. WOW.....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Ladonna! How exciting! Don't worry about the tag. It is just fun. You have something far more important to do.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, Kyori and Janay are fabulous! I'm glad the rules didn't say pick 3 of your all time faves or I would have had trouble. Thanks so much for listing the repaint guy. He does fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Doll Anatomy's artist is quite talented. The dolls always sell. They are also anatomically correct, which is something I'm not sure I want to add in my collection. But I love the dolls.

      Delete
  3. YEAH....LIL ALAYA IS HERE.I HOPE MY PIC SHOWS UP :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Enjoy!

    No pic is showing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolls are lovely choices! I love Back to Black Natalia's hair also! Big hair is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!