So I thought, "Why not? It looks like fun." So I'm in. Of course, I just had to look up World Doll Day first because I wanted to know what it's about. So it was on June 13 this year, although it apparently originated on June 14, 1986 and was invented to celebrate dolls and caring nurturing love and the people who give it. You are supposed to give a doll to someone, adult or child. Fortunately, I had recently given myself a doll, so I was celebrating and didn't even know it. YAY!
Anyway, in honor of the day and based on the tag, participants are supposed to:
- List 3 favorite dolls from the ones you got last year.
- List 3 dolls currently on your wishlist.
- Tag 5 people to do the same thing.
Seiko - Known in the IT world as Kyori
Logan - Known in the IT world as Janay
Jadyn - Known in the Mattel world as Grace
- Rare Appeal Dominique Makeda - gor, gor, gorgeous doll
- Back to Black Natalia - I just love her hair
- Any handsome male doll repainted by Doll Anatomy (they are hot!!!)
- The Grandmommy
- Ms. Leo
- Georgia Girl
- Limbe Dolls
- Ladonna Russell