Monday, June 1, 2015

Introducing Craig, Avery and Aviana Hamilton

In the last story posted, Cyann and Grayson were discussing guests for the party.  Cyann mentioned inviting their friends, Avery and Craig Hamilton.  So I thought I'd introduce you to the Hamiltons. 

Avery works part-time as a paralegal so she can be home with Aviana as much as possible, while still holding a career.  Avery also dabbles in photography as a hobby and she's pretty good at it.  She sells photos to magazines for extra money.  She and her husband, Craig, own a condo in the city.  Avery, who is 26, met Craig, who is 6 years older than her, while taking some calendar photos for the fire department, where Craig works, four years ago.  They dated for about 8 months before Craig proposed and then they were married 3 months later.  It didn't take long before they were expecting their daughter, Aviana, who is now 2 years old.  Aviana goes to a small day care center as Craig's and Avery's schedules dictate.

Avery has a brother, Parker Hayes, who just got out of military service.  He's still single since he didn't want to settle down since he would need to move around while in the Army.

Craig enjoys working for the fire department.  He believes he is providing a great service to the community (and he's right) and he's proud to do so.  However, at some point in his life, Craig would like to own his own business.  His current work is steady and he can support his family should Avery decide to stop working, so he's not in a hurry to make a change.

I asked Craig and Avery to take some family photos so I could show them to you.





Aren't they a lovely family? 
 
Thank you for stopping by. ~ Jaye


6 comments:

  1. What a cute family! Can't wait to see what you have in store for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phyllis.

      I have all of these scenes in my head, but I have to finish designing apartments and other places to make them happen. But I'll get them out of my head and on this blog.

      Delete
  2. Great looking family! Avery has a very pretty face. Which doll is she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avery is a birthstone doll. She did not come on this body though.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Georgia girl. I had no idea.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Jewell. I don't know which doll Avery is. I was in a mood to get some articulated dolls last year, and I thought she was just so pretty, so I bought her. Nude and no package.

    I could swear I hear Craig bragging to the other guys about getting her for a wife. Fortunately, there are plenty of beautiful ladies to go around and they still outnumber the guys. So the guys aren't too bothered. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!