Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Windsor Models a Wedding Gown

It's June and many of the doll groups/boards to which I belong have weddings as their theme.  I love wedding gowns!  I have a few (for the dolls, not me) and I've been saving them for some of the girls to get married in one day.  But, I figure I may as well have them modeled and photographed for the fun of it.  So today I took photos of Windsor in a beautiful brown and black gown.










The gown is from a Barbie repro doll I purchased.  I bought her just for the gown.  The flowers are real and from a bouquet I received over the weekend for my birthday.  They add the perfect pop of color. 

I have more wedding gown photos to post of a different gown, but I'll save that for another post.

Thank you so much for stopping by. ~ Jaye

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ladonna! I've been waiting for the opportunity to use my wedding dresses!

      Delete
  2. Well this is lovely and different. Ever since I wrote a wedding into one of my storylines, I've been obsessed with bridal gowns. I'm up to 7 gowns plus the stuff I've collected for the bridal boutique dio. I look forward to seeing the rest of your gowns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jewell. Isn't there just something special about so many styles of gowns?

      Delete
  3. Wow, she is gorgeous in that dress. I like her with her hair pulled up. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa!

      Pulling up her hair was a trick move. I was going to have it out, but I couldn't figure out how to get that veil to stay on. It doesn't stretch. So the hairstyle was all about holding the veil. LOL!

      Delete
  4. The dress is beautiful! Did you dye it? The live flowers make a great added touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Georgia Girl. The dress came that color.

      Delete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!