Friday, October 16, 2015

My First Christmas Toy Idea for the Little Ones

 
As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it - the MiWorld Build-A-Bear set. I found it at Target. The backdrop is too short to use as is, but I'm hoping I can figure out how make the walls taller for a store scene.
 
 
Isn't it cool?  Just the right size for some of the little ones to get presents.  I was looking at the box and seeing what was inside before opening it and then the box was bum rushed.

 
Can you believe it?  They spotted the box and just ran over and started staring.  So I had to get them out of the way.
Me:  Umm.  Girls, I am in the middle of something.  You're in my way.  Please go back to your parents.  I'm sure they are looking for you.


Tylyn took this opportunity to put in her request.
Tylyn:  Miss Jaye, who are dese for?
Jaye:  I'm getting some thing ready for Christmas.  Where are your shoes, Little Girl?
Tylyn:  Oh!  Chwismas.  Miss Jaye, can I pwease have a bear?  I just want one, pwease.
Jaye:  Sorry, Honey.  Not right now and there's no guarantee you can have one. 
Tylyn: Can I put it on my Chwismas lis?  I'm being good.  I pwomise.
Jaye:  Yes, you can put it on your list, but I think you should take that up with your parents. I'm sure they will make sure you have a nice Christmas.  I am not going to discuss this anymore. Tylyn, you need your shoes, I'm working in here.  You could step on something.  Your parents are probably wondering where you all are.  Plus, I have work to do.  Time to go girls.  Scoot! 
The four of them finally moved on with their heads hung low, but looking just a little hopeful.

 
Okay.  Back to my look at the items I know I can use.  There are two boxes which need to be put together.  Two boxes for four stuffed animals?  That won't work.  So I will take a better shot of the box and print it on cardstock to make a few more.  Every animal has to be brought home in the proper box.

 
I looked at the four 'stuffed animals.  They are pretty cute.  The girls should have fun with them.  I think it would be nice if there are some accessories packs with other animals.  I haven't seen them yet, but all the other sets have them, so this one should too.

 
There are four wearable outfits that snap on.  At least there is one outfit for every animal.  Two girls and two boys.


Here are the additional clothing items that hang in the store for display.  They all have stickers, I just didn't put them on yet.  But you can see the dress on the bottom row which comes with a detailed clothing stick already on it.

So, that's it.  These are pretty cool.  I just hope for some more accessories and animals to be available soon (and where I can get them without sacrificing an arm and a leg).

Thanks for stopping by. ~ Jaye

16 comments:

  1. So cute! I wonder what you will use it for. I need some of those stuffed animals......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are adorable, aren't they? I hope you can find some.

      Delete
  2. That set is adorable. I was just looking at the MiWorld stuff at my Target the other day, but there wasn't a lot there. My store is trying to cram a lot of toy lines into an aisle or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MiWorld stuff is cool. A lot works for 1/6 scale. Target doesn't have a lot. I was lucky. This was the only one of its kind in the store.

      Delete
  3. The dolls, the bears, the clothes!!! How adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, April. They certainly are. I was so happy to find it.

      Delete
  4. This set is very cute! LOL the girls are so funny, nice pictures! Looking forward to see what you are going to do and make with this set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Linda. Thanks! I've never kitbashed before. Not so sure I can do it. But I'm going to try.

      Delete
  5. Love Love Love!! Baby girl was bargaining! I think MiWorld is absolutely adorable. I used the accessories from the OPI Salon. Can't wait to see your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, Brenova. Thank you. Tylyn is funny. I guess that's what small children do.

      I have those too and some make up for the Claire's set. I also saw an AMC set through Toys R Us. I love it, but the set is still too small.

      Delete
  6. These are really cute! I haven't seen them yet, but I will be on the lookout for this set too. I also have the OPI set and the accessories set too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phyllis. I have the DQ food items and Mrs. Fields too. They are pretty nice.

      Delete
  7. This story is soo precious!! Tylyn was trying her best. Lol!! The set is really cute. I have not seen this yet. I purchased the OPI and DQ accessories. It is too bad they don't make these in 1/6 scale. I am trying my best to stay off the toy isles. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Georgia Girl. Maybe they don't want to compete with Mattel regarding accessories, so they want to stay with their own scale.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on getting it! They have at least two extra Build-A-Bear accessory sets. I picked them up at Target a couple weeks ago. I've been seeing more MiWorld sets show up in Walmart lately. The only one I've purchased is the nail one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanessa. I looked for them on Ebay and saw the two sets, but the seller wanted too much. I will wait to find them in the store. I'm sure they will show up. I just have to hang on and wait.

      Delete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!