Sunday, December 6, 2015

White Christmas - 2015 - First Official Photo


Here they are - Waverly, Song, Leera and Taren - Wishing you a Merry Christmas.



After the shoot and selecting the best shot, the ladies had time to relax.  They chatted while Taren checked out the wine.
Taren:  This looks delicious, but it's not quite chilled yet.  It needs a little more time.
So they decided to wait before popping the cork.

Leera:  These are some cool cards.  I like the diversity.  I hope some more arrive.  
Song:  Yes, they are pretty nice.  By the way, these clothes are comfortable.  I'm looking forward to seeing what we wear next.
Leera:  Thank you!  


Waverly:  I wish we could find a way to add a light to the star.  I think it would stand out more.
Taren:  Hmm.  That's a good idea.  With all of this white, we could light the star, turn off the lights and get a good shot.  Well, maybe.  We'll have to see if Dallas agrees.

We'll have to see if the camera agrees too.  In case you are wondering, as soon as that bottle was chilled enough, that cork was popped and the girls finished it off.

Happy Holidays! ~ Jaye


10 comments:

  1. very nice setting for Christmas! The girls all look great and they all behaved themselves too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phyllis. They seem to be doing better now. They had better stay in the spirit!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful setting and photosession!
    I love the set up. I agree with the girls,it would be great if the star should be lighted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Billa. I'm trying to figure out how to light it up. We'll see how it goes.

      Delete
  3. How classy and beautiful is this!!! Love the monochromatic theme and the ladies are stunning. I agree that the star would pop if lit up. Now.....another bottle of wine please...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenova. Yes, bring on the wine, some other drinks and the snacks (something has to balance that drinking). I'm not sure how to light up the star, but I think it would pop.

      Delete
  4. So stylish and appealing! The girls look awesome, the room is perfect, lovely!!! Happy Holidays to you too Jaye :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. I so enjoy the holiday season. I was excited when I finally figured out what I wanted to create. I think I had 10 ideas.

      Delete
  5. Leera did a great job on their fashions! :-) The setting and everything is perfect! I love it!! The last pic is my favorite with all of the ladies looking consumed in whatever they were doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leera thanks you. That girl has some talent. :-) The ladies seem to be enjoying themselves.

      Delete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!