Monday, May 9, 2016

Get me Bodied

I have had a few residents waiting to be able to move more freely.  The other day I finally decided to oblige and get it done.  While working on the few I planned to upgrade, I ended up able to include a couple of ladies from the Prettie Girls line.  I think they are beautiful and just wish they had articulated wrists (and could sit more lady like).  Two of the four lucked out as you'll see below.

I had to smile as I was able to use a couple of the articulated bodies, from girls who were already articulated and getting upgrades, and give them to other ladies.  It made me think of Vanessa's post about some of her ladies getting excited over the new Made to Move bodies.  If you missed it, click on the link to read it.  It's pretty funny.

Anyway, I will show you the donors and recipients lined up.  Yes, there is some nudity, but oh well. I had to organize them all first next to each other.  I'll show you a few of the ladies with their new bodies, but some you'll just see later in stories. 

 The line up.  Some of the donors are not quite so thrilled.

 They are just waiting.  You'll probably recognize Marisol and Avery.

 More ladies just waiting their turn to donate or receive.

These two girls on the right have to wait.  They are pale, with some sort of pinkish hue.  Very hard to match.  The blond is just comparing her color. It's not that good of a match.  So we'll have to circle back to those two.

Here we are with Windsor, Quinn and their mother Tandra. Windsor and Quinn now have MTM bodies and Tandra got articulated wrists and more movement.

Tandra:  Yes!  I was hot before, but now I can even bend my hand to fit the shape of my beautiful a...rear.  See?  Kel, I hope you took your vitamins today, Baby.

Umm, yeah.  Thank you, Tandra.  Poor Quinn only agreed to pose if should could wear the sunglasses to cover up those blood shot eyes. One of these days she'll stop crying, she's just going through it pretty hard right now.
 
Suhan (left) has an MTM body and Janeer (right) took Quinn's last body. They may miss their well-pronounced rear ends, but they are loving their new movement and ability to wear some of the more fitted, ready to wear outfits available.  I wish I could find a match for Dani (Zavier would love that, although he'd also miss her booty) and my other Prettie Girl.

Here is Marisol with articulated wrists, which will make it so much easier to serve customers at the café.  She is also excited about all the posing she can do now.  She's still on the dating market and this boost of confidence is just what she needs to start reeling in some men. 

 
Somehow Tandra roped me into one more photo.  At least she agreed to share the shot. 

Thanks for stopping by. ~ Jaye

4 comments:

  1. I bet dolls you forgot you even had are going to be turning up trying to get one of those bodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff, I looked through all of my drawers and there are a couple more who would like them, but they'll just have to wait. I now have all these stiff bodies. I can't bring myself to part with them. I could donate them, but I always thing I'll need background people one day. Maybe I'll give myself until the end of the year and if I don't use them for any scenes, I'll part with them.

      Delete
  2. It looks like there is a throwdown in the back in the first few pictures of girls fighting over some of the new bodies! The ones who did get the new Made to Move bodies look very happy to have the new mobility. They must feel like stars of the show! Then those who received the "standard" articulated bodies must also feel very lucky as they are able to be posed much better than before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phyllis, my favorite bodies are Dynamite Girl and NuFace. However, I can't afford to buy those bodies and they are not necessarily a skin match for the darker girls. MTM bodies had to grow on me, everyone won't get one.

      Delete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!