Sunday, August 7, 2016

LeeMa's Summer Fashion Line

The models at Journey Talent Agency, Zenia, Seiko and Jye have finished their shoot for LeeMa Fashions, Leera's company.  Dallas took some good photos, although I think he may need a new camera for sharper focus.  The photos are good enough to promote the line and Leera is very pleased with the results.

Without further ado, here are the photos.

 Leera has designed some mix and match items.


 A few more items from the line.


 A hooded jacket that says Summer time in a modern way.

 Another view of the jacket.

 The hood doesn't always need to be up.

 Working women like to dress for the summer too. 


The jacket is actually a dress gone wrong.  For some reason I cut it backward, but then I couldn't throw it away, so I added a hood and some snaps save it.  Maybe I'll use a correct jacket pattern to do something similar because I'm really digging the hood, which I made by sewing some trim together until I had enough to fit over a head. 

I used my Ipad to take photos, but I just can't seem to get the faces focused correctly.  Back to the camera, I guess.

Thanks for stopping by. ~ Jaye

10 comments:

  1. You've got some really good outfits there! I think I like the "Mix and Match" and the "Working Woman" lines the best. Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like the colors in the 'Working Woman' line. I think I'll be making more items with those fabrics.

      Delete
  2. Your fashions are very nice! The rompers are my favorite! They are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Georgia Girl. I watched a video by My Froggy Stuff. She created a pattern, I figured I could just use a shorts pattern I already have, trace it and draw the top since it is so simple. Now I think I may be jumper crazy. I plan to make full pants length jumpers too.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous line! I like your color coordination and the rompers and darted tops. Are you selling your clothing line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Muff. Asking if I am selling my line is a big compliment. My skills are not good enough for selling, but the girls here are clothes hogs, so they'll take anything. LOL!

      Delete
  4. Lovely collection, Jaye. And your girls wear all the pieces really well!!!! Good luck on their new venture. I expect LeeMa's Fashions to have much success...particularly among the working women!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, April. I'm hoping her line continues to improve.

      Delete
  5. Great outfits! I really love the 'Working Women's ' line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally missed this post. Love it with the cushions. I love the new outfits, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!