Thursday, December 15, 2016

Family Holiday Photos - Chase and Chambray

Chase Jamison and Chambray Andrews have taken photos.  Chase is wealthy, not only because he was born into it, but also because he's a successful businessman with a high paying job.  He is very much in love with Chambray, a sought after model who also earns a very high income.  In direct contrast to Chase, Chambray was born to a very poor family with a single mother.  After Chambray was discovered, she was able to grow her career, an opportunity for which she has always been grateful.

Chambray and Chase live together and support each other in their respective careers.  They are definitely a power couple and they look great together.  So, without further ado, here are their selected photos.



 So sweet.

 So in love.


There's not much to say about these photos, except this couple needs more screen time.  2017 is a new year and hopefully you'll get to learn more about them. Oh, and I made Chambray's simple, yet elegant dress. 

Off to check the appointment list. 

Happy, Happy Dollidays! ~ Jaye

4 comments:

  1. Great photos of these too. They definitely need some more screen time! I can see that they are a power couple indeed! Great photos! Can't wait to see who you do next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I need to have a conversation with Chase. Time to cut that hair.

      Delete
  2. Well I can certainly tell this is a couple made in heaven! Chambray's dress is quite stunning. And yes, Chase could do with a haircut. One or two of my guys needs a haircut, too. I'll be curious to see what you do with Chase's hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, April. I have no idea how to cut his hair, but I am tired of it being poofy. If I mess it up, I may have to resort to flocking. The one thing I know I can do. But I would prefer not so we'll see how it goes.

      Delete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!