Thursday, December 22, 2016

Holiday Photos - Seiko, Zenia and Jye

 Today's photos are a few very select photos of models from the Journey Talent Agency.  Seiko (Shin's sister), Zenia Glass (Chambray's niece), and Jye Collins.

 Seiko - showing her lovely long legs.

 Zenia - Pretty in a LeeMa original fashion.

 Jye - Looking beautiful.

All of the ladies.  Aren't they looking good?  Hopefully their team will expand in 2017.

Those are today's photos.

Stay warm and have a very merry. ~ Jaye

4 comments:

  1. Yes, look wonderful! Which dolls are these? I love their face sculpts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are all from Integrity Toys, hence the height. They are taller than the other ladies from Mattel.

      Delete
  2. I have really enjoyed you holiday photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!