Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day! (Musings of a Blogger)

To cheer Jewell up (after the Henna/Maurice break up), I had to be sure to show some happy couples for Valentine's Day.  So in celebration of the day, here are two very happy couples.

Tandra and Kelvin:




Here are Windsor and Cameron:




May I just add that Dani had the forethought to visit several businesses and leave cards & pamphlets with them for her bridal shop.  She's hoping there are lots of proposals going on today and lots of happy engaged women excited about finding a dress.  We'll have to see how that goes for her.

Thanks for stopping by. ~ Jaye

5 comments:

  1. Hope you and your crew had a really great Valentine's Day. Both of these couples are handsome duets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking couples! Do I hear wedding bells?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cameron hasn't proposed to Windsor yet. But they're doing well.

      Delete
  3. Lovely couples! And yes, that was a welcome treat after the breakup story :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I truly appreciate your reading my blog and your comments. I enjoy the interaction. As soon as I check to be sure your comment is not from a bot or some other unreliable source, it will be posted.

Have a great day!